Guinness Nigeria Plc Vacancy for Retail Development Manager (RDM)
Guinness Nigeria Plc (GNPLC) is a major market for Diageo.
A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity.
The RDM role is the entry point for Sales and commercial talent for Guinness Nigeria Plc.
Job Title: Retail Development Manager
Type of Job: Full Time – Non-Exempt (OT eligible)
Level: 6 (MS1)
Reports to: Area Sales Manager (ASM)
- Responsible for personal Overhead budget
- Tactical Budget in territory
- Point Of Sale items
- Individual territory geographically based.
- Part of a team of other RDMs and Business Development Managers working in an Area and is required to work with Van Sales Men (VSMs) across several distributor territories.
Purpose of Role:
To support the Sales Department in the achievement of the Departmental & Guinness Nigeria Plc’s business objectives through the effective management of a designated Sales territory including implementation of all Sales activities/programmes in the retail Sales territory.
- Ensures achievement of sales drivers for territory
- Works with ASM and Training Dept and HR to build personal sales capability
- Responsible for ensuring the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors and VSMs.
- Ensures at a minimum, once a quarter review of VSM routes, inclusion of new outlets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must be a graduate with minimum 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
- Candidate must possess a strong passion for the job and be ready to work late hours.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Geographically mobile (May be posted to any part of the country).
- Experienced driver with a valid license (this is a key requirement)
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria March 2013
- Free Project Topics, Proposals, Thesis and Project Writing
- Saipem Contracting Oil & Gas Nigerian Limited Job Vacancies (19 Positions)