This article is 7 years 2 months 17 days old. It may be outdated.
Genesis Foods Nigeria Vacancy for Accountants and Managers (Port Harcourt)
GENESIS FOODS NIGERIA LIMITED is a true representation of a “Proudly Nigerian” heritage. The company is a wholly Nigerian owned limited liability company, duly registered in Nigeria under the CAM Decree 1990 with its head office situated at Plot 198/199 Rumuogba Estate, Port Harcourt, and Rivers State. Genesis Foods Nigeria is the parent company of the Genesis Group and operates the following strategic business units.
We provide personal development opportunities, competitive compensations and excellent working conditions. We demand professionalism in customer service, managerial competences and getting involved to make our vision come true. Due to the aggressive growth and expansion of our become part of a winning team that will drive the success of our new state-of-the-art Food Production Facility based in Port Harcourt.
– Excellent Managerial skills
– Strong analytical decision making, and conflict resolution skills
– Excellent cost control, budgeting and documentation skills
– Good leadership, planning, organizing and following-up skills
– Must be very computer literate
– The last years must be in similar under-listed positions
All positions require a profound understanding of customer service concepts and delivery, excellent interpersonal skills as well as clear, concise written and verbal communication abilities.
If you fulfill our criteria and like challenging tasks in a dynamic environment, you may be the ideal candidate for any of the listed positions.
1. GM FOOD PRODUCTION CENTRE PORT HARCOURT REF:FPCGM01
– At least 10 years professional work experience in an international food processing factory
– HND or BSC Food Technology Management or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution
– Experienced in achieving highest standards of HSE, especially Hygiene
– Experienced in maintaining the highest standards of Facility Exterior
– Well versed in people management, budget management and financial controls
2. CHIEF ACCOUNTANT REF:SA02
– A minimum of HND or BSC in Accounting
– Membership of ICAN with at least 10 years professional experience in a reputable company
– Well experienced in implementing group accounting / auditing policies
– Good knowledge of financial and credit control procedures and accounting software
3. QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER, PORT HARCOURT REF: QCM03
– A minimum of HND or BSC in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, or any of the physical science
– At least 5 years of cognate experience in a similar position in a food/beverage company
– Well experienced in quality analysis, evaluation and documentation in line with international standard is required
– Must be familiar with, and consistently comply with current good manufacturing practices (GMP)
– Previous experience / working relationship with Regulatory Agencies (NAFDAC, SON, FEPA etc) will be added advantage
– Competency in collation, analysis and translation of statistical figures in addition to computer skills will be required
4. TECHNICAL MANAGER REF:TM04
– A minimum of HND or BSC in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution
– At least 5 years professional experience in a food processing or production environment
– Well experienced in equipment maintenance – to be functional at all times
– Well experienced in inventory management and control
– Must possess relevant maintenance planning skills
– Must be well versed in relevant HSE procedures
5.SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REF: SDM05
– A minimum of BSC in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution
– Membership of CIM with at least 5 years professional experience in a similar position in a food processing or production environment
– Well experienced in developing sales strategies and marketing plans their implementation
– Well experienced in researching, evaluating and pursuing new business opportunities
All positions require a profound understanding of customer service concepts and delivery as well as clear, concise written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet our requirements and find the positions interesting, please send in an application letter attaching your resume with full credentials and 2 professional references not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication to: [email protected], [email protected]
science jobs in nigeria, www genesisfoodsng com, Genesis fast food portharcourt, ACCOUNTING JOBS IN PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA, genesis limited portharcourt, genesis foods port harcourt, food production companies in port harcourt, genesis fast food port harcourt recruitment, genesis company in port harcourt, food companies and their head offices in portharcourt
Download Job Alerts App for Android