FRSC (Federal Road Safety Corps) Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Road Marshals and Officers 2010
FRSC (Federal Road Safety Corps) Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Road Marshals and Officers
Established in 1988, the FRSC is the lead Agency in Nigeria on Road Safety administration and management . Our statutory functions generally include:
- Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant Governmental Agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highways.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Assistant Route Commander
Superintendent Road Marshall
Road Marshall Assisitant II
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Brazil Appoints Dunga As Scolari Successor
- Photos: Stephanie Okereke Linus Features In Hollywood Movie
- Photos Of the Pilot Who Passed On In The Air-Force Helicopter Crash Yesterday
- President Jonathan Meets With Escaped Chibok School Girls, Parents In Presidential Villa