FRSC (Federal Road Safety Corps) Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Road Marshals and Officers 2010
FRSC (Federal Road Safety Corps) Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Road Marshals and Officers
Established in 1988, the FRSC is the lead Agency in Nigeria on Road Safety administration and management . Our statutory functions generally include:
- Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant Governmental Agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highways.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Assistant Route Commander
Superintendent Road Marshall
Road Marshall Assisitant II
- President Jonathan Nominates FRSC Boss As Minister Of Aviation
- Fresh Graduate Nutrition Officers Recruitment At International Medical Corps (IMC) – Bsc/Hnd
- Federal Government Job: Health Record Officer Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa
- Laboratory Technician Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa – Federal Government Job
- Fresh Graduate Executive Officers (General Studies) Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Health – Nationwide
- Public Health Recruitment At International Medical Corps (IMC) – September 2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Ebola Scare: First Lady Adopts The New Greeting Method (Pics)
- Ebola: Senegal Record First Ebola Case
- Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escapes From Rivers State As 200 Are Quarantined In Port Harcourt
- The Wife Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Files For Divorce In London Court, Cited Adultery & Bad Character