The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi is located along the ever busy motorway (Ikorodu Road) in Lagos. The hospital can accommodate up to 450 patients. In the early days,the sphere of influence of the hospital extended to other parts of West African Sub-region, Central Africa and Angola.
Recent developments in Orthopaedic care include training and acquisition of capabilities in sub-specialties of Orthopaedics like Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty, oncology, Spine and Paediatrics. These services are supported by the Departments of Anaesthesia, Radiology, Physiotherapy, pharmacy, dietetics, prosthetics and orthotics.
National Orthopaedic Hospital invites applications for suitably qualified candidates for the positions of:
1.) Administrative Officer II
Ref: AO/012 Salary: CONHESS 7
Candidates must possess a B.Sc. degree in Business Administration with NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
2.) Confidential Secretary
Ref: CS/013 Salary: CONHESS 7
Candidates must possess HND in Secretarial Studies including a pass at 120/80 wpm in Shorthand and Typewriting respectively from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology and NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate and must be computer literate.
3.) Information Technology Officer
Ref: IT/014 Salary: CONHESS 7
Candidates must possess a BSc degree or HND in Computer Science from a recognized Institution with NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate, Candidates must have a certification in internet Security and website Management
Condition of Service
The conditions of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward three (3 )copies of their letter of application attaching to each, photocopies of certificates and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full.
- Place and date of birth.
- Current contact address and Telephone number.
- Marital status.
- Stare of Origin. (Attach Evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Secondary and post secondary education including dates.
- Qualifications obtained with dates,
- Statement of experience including full details of previous and present employment.
- Post applied for
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
NOTE: candidates for professional posts must possess Evidence of Current Practicing License.
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
P. M. B. 2009, Yaba – Lagos.
All applications should be submitted in the Office of the Head of Administration with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Delta State Hospital Management Board
- Graduate Medical Officer II At Delta State Hospital Management Board
- Graduate Pupil Pharmacists At Delta State Hospital Management Board
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Graduate Sales Representative Vacancies May 2014 (BSc/HND)
- Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculate At National Open University
- Fresh Graduate Oil & Gas Trainee Jobs at Seplat Petroleum 2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- 18-Year Old Female Bomber Responsible For Yesterday’s Kano Bomb Blast
- Graduate Advisor VSO Nigeria – August 2014
- Youth Development Advisor VSO Nigeria 2014