The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments.
The Federal Civil Service Commission – FCSC invites suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, to apply for any of the posts in the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INVESTMENTS RECRUITMENT 2013
FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION – FCSC RECRUITMENT 2013
Federal Ministry of Trade & Investments
(i) Senior Industrial Inspector, GL. 10;
(ii) Industrial Inspector I, GL. 09;
(iii) Industrial Inspector II, GL. 08.
B. (i) Legal Meteorology I, GL. 09;
(ii) Legal Meteorology II, GL. 08;
C. (i) Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure), GL. 08
A.) Academic Qualifications:
Candidates should possess PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i) Senior Industrial Inspector, GL. 10
PhD or Masters with 2 years or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii) Industrial Inspector I, GL. 09
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii) Industrial Inspector II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline.
B.) Academic Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical/Applied Sciences or LLB, BL (Law) from a recognized University.
(i) Legal Meteorology I, (Weight & Measure), GL. 09
Masters Degree in Engineering or LLB, BL or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Physical & Applied Sciences, with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii) Legal Meteorology II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physical/Applied Sciences.
C. Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure), GL. 08
?Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical/ Applied Sciences from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
?Testamur Certificate of Weight and Measures, plus three 3 years post qualification cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013
Methods of Application i.) Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng (Note: The Form is not available online yet).
ii.) Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
?North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
?South-South (Port Harcourt);
iii.) FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the:
Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
- Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment 2014 – Bsc/Hnd
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Health Recruiting 2014 – Bsc/Hnd
- Fresh Graduate Executive Officers (General Studies) Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Health – Nationwide
- Federal Ministry Of Health Recruiting For Fresh Graduate 2014
- Laboratory Technician Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa – Federal Government Job
- Federal Government Job: Health Record Officer Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Suspected Ebola Virus Disease Has Been Detected In Port Harcourt
- Former Governor Ladoja Loses 94-year-old Mother
- ‘How I Slaughtered Yoruba Leader In Kano’ – 26-Year Old Man Says
- 281 Fake NYSC Members Kicked Out Of Orientation Camp