Diamond Bank PLC Job Recruitment: Vacancy for Several Positions
Diamond Bank is a strong financial services institution with effective presence in Nigeria and Africa and indeed, in all the key financial centers of the world.
In pursuance of our mission of creating a unique international bank with absolute commitment to quality, we are seeking experienced, dynamic and self driven professionals to fill the following positions in our business locations all over Nigeria
- Banking Officers
- Senior Banking Officers
- Assistant Managers
- Deputy Managers
- Senior Managers
- Assistant General Managers
- Deputy General Managers
- General Managers
- First degree from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Business Development with a demonstrable track record of credible performance.
- Possess Good interpersonal skills and have a drive to work independently on a wide range of business development activities
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
SKILLS: DEMONSTRATED ABILITIES
Excellent Oral & Communications Skills
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Good Presentation & Facilitation Skills
Mastery of Client Industry Knowledge
Method of Application
Click Here to Apply Online
Deadline: Application closes on 16th February 2010
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Massive Recruitment For Young Graduate In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 200 Positions) – Bsc/Hnd/Ond
- Graduate Executive Secretary Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – July 2014
- Fresh Graduate Teller Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – July 2014
- Direct Sales Agent Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – Bsc/Hnd
- Fresh Graduate Personnel Banker Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – Bsc/Hnd
- RTI International Job Vacancies (7 Positions)
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- President Jonathan Appoints AIG Suleiman Abba As New Inspector General Of Police
- NYSC Engages HR Firm To Empower Graduates
- Hmm, Jay Z Set To Pull the Plug On His Marriage To Beyonce?
- Jason And Mary Njoku Share New Pics Of Son As He Turns 1