This article is 7 years 4 months 5 days
old. It may be outdated.
Dangote Group Job: Vacancy for Head Human Resources and Administration
Dangote Group is a diversified and fully intgrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement ,Flour,Salt, pasta, Beverages, Noodles, poly products, Transportionnand real Estate with new project in the oil and Gas, Telecommunication,Fertilizer and Steel Sectors of the economy. The Cement division requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professional professional to full the following position:
JOB TITLE: Head Human Resources and Administration
Overall objectives of the role:
– The role holder will be responsible for the development, execution and administration of HR policies and procedures.
– To contribute to high performing organisation: promoting effective employee and labour relations.
– To minimise exposure to risk, ensuring organisational efficiency and effectiveness as well as compliance with intermal policies.
– To build a high performing organisation through string talent management and development processes.
– To build a culture of excllence and performance oriention throgh change mangement initiatives.
– Extensive knowledge of industrial relations, employment law and practices.
– Experience in liaising with government agencies.
– Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
– Excellent computer skills in a microsoft windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in Database management and record keeping. Effective oral and written communication.
– Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
– Evidence of the practie of a high level of confidentiality.
– Excellent organizational skill.
– Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalentMaster’s degree preferred.
– Minimum of fifteen (15) years of leadership experience in Human Resource functions in large conglomerate.
– Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relatios, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
Method of Application
The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria. Interested applications should send CV to [email protected] latest 15th August 2010, indicating names and position applied for in a subject line.
dangote gruop, Dangote gruop engineering jobs, human resources of dangote, latest hr jobs in nigeria april 15th 2016