This article is 7 years 5 months 5 days old. It may be outdated.
Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) Vacancy for Human Resource Officer
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN), a foremost institution in Banking and Finance Education in Nigeria is hiring for a Human Resources Officer.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
The ideal candidate would be responsible for human capital planning, staffing, career planning, training and development of Human Resources of the Institute.
A first degree (not below second class) or its equivalent in either the Social Sciences or Humanities and / or Associateship of the Institute.
Membership of the Chartered Institute Personnel Management of Nigeria would be an added advantage.
At least 5 years post qualification cognate experience in a Human Resources role
AGE: Not more than 36 years by July 31, 2010
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent understanding of recruitment policies/processes and ability to clearly identify and meet organization’s recruitment needs
• Second knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and practices
• Strong skills in planning and implementing training and development programmes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills which must include Excel, writing and presentation skills, database management and record keeping.
Applying in writing or online within two weeks of this publication with your resume and copies of credentials to: