British Council Nigeria Vacancy for IELTS Examiners
The British Council in Nigeria is looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join thier team of IELTS Examiners in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: IELTS Examiners
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Read through the FAQs for intending IELTS examiners document. Fill in the application form and send, preferably by email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: British Council, 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CV’s, handwritten applications or expressions of interest.British council Nigeria recruitment exercise, britishcouncilrecruitment
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Medical Secretary At Nestoil Plc
- NGO Jobs in Abuja for Volunteer, Malaria (Clinton Health Access Initiative)
- Buy cheap, Original Female designers products Online in Nigeria (An App for Android Users)