British Council Nigeria Vacancy for IELTS Examiners
The British Council in Nigeria is looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join thier team of IELTS Examiners in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: IELTS Examiners
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Read through the FAQs for intending IELTS examiners document. Fill in the application form and send, preferably by email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: British Council, 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CV’s, handwritten applications or expressions of interest.
- Mikel Obi Gets British Passport In October
- Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2014/2015
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship awards 2014
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria 2014
- Schlumberger Oil Company Job Vacancies in Nigeria May 2014
- Photos: actress Juliet Ibrahim’s Movie Premiere in Lagos, Nigeria
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Photos: Sudanese Woman, Meriam Ibrahim in The US to Begin New life
- Fresh Graduate Account Reactivation Executive (Banking) Recruitment At ThejobMag Centre
- Executive Assistant Recruitment At Adexen Recruitment Agency