This article is 6 years 5 months 6 days
old. It may be outdated.
Bristow Helicopters, part of the Bristow Group and the leading Helicopter Operator in Nigeria is looking for potential HELICOPTER PILOTS
Bristow is the only aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerian Pilots over the past 30 years.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as HELICOPTER PILOTS
The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria
Qualification and Experience
• Candidates should possess a minimum degree (2nd Class Lower Division) from a recognised university with at least one (1) year post N.YS,C, experience,
• Candidates with, or currently undergoing a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL – A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent licence would also be considered,
• In addition, candidates should possess the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E) or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in one sitting including English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
• The candidate must be a Nigerian National and must possess the following qualities:
• Between 22 – 28 years old. (No candidate will be considered aged 28 and above)
• Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of the English Language,
• The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge at aviation related subjects. The selection process will involve written exanimations, problem solving, computer-based aptitude test, medical and series of Interviews
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their hand written applications enclosing detailed copy of Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all credentials, N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate and birth certificate (Sworn declaration of age will not be accepted) along with one (1) passport photograph to:
The General Manager (HR),
Bristow Helicopters (Nig.) Ltd,
Old Domestic Wing,
M. M. Airport,
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited previous applicants need not reapply. Please note that no -external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his/her own risk.
Deadline: 1st April, 2010.
Random Career Tip:
The internet has made the most tedious and crucial aspect of every individual’s life – finding the right job, trouble-free. In the online recruitment process, recruitment agencies use the internet to match candidates to job vacancies easing the work of the companies and the seekers. The companies advertise their job vacancies on the job sites which has a large database of the prospective candidates. The process of recruitment in Nigeria and many other nations is these days done online. It is an effective and efficient process of recruitment in terms of costs, time, resources spent. The online recruitment services streamline the candidate applications as per the requirements of the job given by the HR department of the organization. There are some software developed for the HR people to make the recruitment task easier and helps them save time, money and effort. The selection process is automated by the portal by using a set of standard questions, scores, profiles and scanning CVs via keywords to short list the candidates meeting the criteria.
www bristowgroup/career/phd, helicopter pilot jobs in Nigeria, pilot job vacancy in nigeria, pilot job in nigeria 2016, nigeria helicopter pilot jobs, nigeria careers pilot, MI-171 pilots vacancy, Lattest news from human resource department about pilot regruitment in bristow helicopter nigeria?, HR bristow helicopters, hellicopter pilot jobs nigeria