Wema Bank Jobs in Nigeria: Fresh Graduate and Experienced Hires Trainee Recruitment 2011 / 2012
Qualification: University Degree or its equivalent, with a grade not lower than Second Class Lower Division. Professional qualifications and and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Analytical Skills: Possess the ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
Commitment & Aspiration: Possess the aspiration towards growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Age: As specified.
Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills; the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, colour, or origin.
All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division, or its equivalent. Candidates must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All eligible candidates will be batched and invited for the Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank
- Fresh Graduate Teller Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – July 2014
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Bsc/Hnd/Ond) – July 2014
- Fresh Graduate Sales Officer Recruitment At A Leading Bank In Nigeria
- Fresh Graduate Personnel Banker Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – Bsc/Hnd
- Massive Recruitment For Fresh & Experienced Graduate At Newgate Medical Service Limited – Bsc/Hnd/LLB/BA
- Fresh and Experienced Graduate Jobs at Nestle Nigeria PLC – May 2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Bomb Blast At Trade Fair Complex In Kano This Afternoon
- Graduate Medical Officer II At Delta State Hospital Management Board
- Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today
- Graduate Pupil Pharmacists At Delta State Hospital Management Board