This article is 6 years 2 months 18 days
old. It may be outdated.
Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Treasury Manager will oversee and supervise the company’s Treasury department.
- Coordination and monitoring of banking transactions and activities
- Liaison with Banks and financial institutions
- Assist with financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Prepare periodic financial analysis and reports
- Manage account payables & receivables transactions
- Liaison with external auditors and government agencies
- Staff management
The post holder shall maintain close collaboration with other business partners in and outside the airline including Commercial dept, Flight Operations, Station Managers, Finance, Fuel marketers etc.
The candidate required for this position should possess the following:
- A University degree in Accounting and a Masters in the Finance related field
- At least five (5) years post professional Accounting (ACA / ACCA) qualification
- Personable , matured and organized with supervisory skills
- Technically sound with financial management; and high level of computer literacy
- An energetic and intelligent individual who can cope under immense work pressure
7th July, 2011
Method of Application
Interested applicants should visit our career portal on www.arikair.com, click the Available Vacancies and complete the recruitment form on the job careers portal latest 7th July 2011