This article is 7 years 15 days
old. It may be outdated.
Accountants Wanted at Management Sciences for Health NGO Abuja
Position: ACCOUNTANT (2 positions)
The Accountant is responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with safe guarding the asset, (financial and physical) of MSH and ultimately the US Government or other donors against fraud, loss or misuse. The Accountant is responsible for ensuring that any money expended in the field is done in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
MSH policy and any cost principles imposed by the donor agency. The Accountant is aware of, and adheres to MSH procurement integrity standards in all activities.
• University Degree in Accounting or equivalent certification from a Business Technical School
• Experience as an Accountant or understanding of key aspects of accounting, experience with US government projects will be helpful.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Oft1ce programs, especially spreadsheet or comparable software.
• Ability to use basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks)
• Willingness to travel (30%) within Nigeria Regularly as required
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons may send comprehensive resume with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document to: [email protected] . If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Note that if the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered.
Suitable candidates living with HIV/AIDS will have an added advantage. Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 10th September 2010