Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank’s competitive advantage and we constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.
Graduate Opportunities at Access Bank Plc (Nigeria)
Reference : 0004Grad
Location: Access Bank Plc (Nigeria)
Employment Type : Permanent
As an institution given to continuous learning, our employees are constantly exposed to some of the best training designed to equip them with the knowledge and skills required to deliver exceptional results while achieving self and professional fulfillment.
Our approach to employee development is a mix of different learning methods ranging from self study, on-the-job training to e-learning programmes. Employees on a continuous basis are exposed to various capacity building programmes both locally and internationally. These are consistent with the Bank’s culture.
Our learning and development programmes include:
Leadership developmental programmes at top business schools such as Harvard Business School, London Business School, IMD e.t.c.
We support training programme outside the group’s curriculum such as courses of study leading to degrees, diplomas e.t.c.
Our 4 months entry level training at the Banking School of Excellence, has acquired an enviable reputation as a learning centre of excellence.
Application Closing Date : 31st December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014
- Graduate Non-Interest Banking Officer Recruitment At Sterling Bank Plc
- Psyntech Limited Graduate Internship Programme – August 2014
- Fresh Graduate Sales Officer Recruitment At A Leading Bank In Nigeria
- Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Graduate Executive Secretary Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – July 2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Vacancy For Compliance Officer At Crystal Associate Limited (Bsc/Hnd) – September 2014
- Job Vacancy For Accountant At Crystal Associate Limited – Bsc/Hnd
- Financial Services Marketing Agent Recruitment At Crystal Associate Limited – September 2014
- Fresh Graduate Financial/Investment Analyst Job Recruitment At Crystal Associate Limited (Bsc/Hnd) – September 2014