This article is 7 years 5 months 22 days
old. It may be outdated.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Loan Officers (BSC/HND)
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria (www.ab-mfbnigeria.com) is an international financial institution based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, Impulse Microfinance Investment Fund N.V. in Belgium, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Tanzania, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, and Liberia amongst others.At the moment we are seeking to fill in the following entry positions: Loan Officers
• Educational level of B.Sc./HND
• Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
• 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage Detail and target oriented
• Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoor
• Direct promotion in markets
• Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals
• Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
• Assuring long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving clients
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs (preferably as an online attachment) to: [email protected] and indicate in the subject of the e-mail the position applied for.
Deadline: 5th April, 2010