This article is 3 years 3 months 23 days
old. It may be outdated.
National Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Universities and Tertiary Institution Scholarship Scheme Awards for 2012/2013
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 20112/2013 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities.
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
- Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2013
Method Of Application
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details
Click Here To Apply Online
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the designated centers to be communicated on a later date
NOTE: Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude Test center.